Eggvatar Eggvatar

It's....

It's okay. I don't gravitate to this as much as I have your past work, but you get 5 for effort.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

The World has one world to say...and that is...

FUCK DUDE! I hated that game so bad I kicked it, washed it, ran over it and the gave it to my grandma.....she loved it.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

There is a point to this.

There is a point, I mean the Halo nerds DO go crazy for this game. Not that I really blame them too much. I got Crazy of Final Fantasy (Yes, I said it. Like it or bite my white flabby ass). This puts the craze into perspective. The halo nerds did get a huge boner over the last two games.

The Federal Commission of the illusive man Approves.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

Love It

I've always found these to be extremely funny. This is one of the better collab series out there. The effort that goes into these are just excellent, even if the animation isn't always 100% Heart is better...and in this case funnier.

Now, I will do an internet mime: IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Now that's a review!

God, I love the irony in that, an understated review turned awesome flash. Truly funny idea.

*UNTITLED* *UNTITLED*

Umm...dude.

You really, just...need to post on youtube or something. Effort awarded, but this has got to go. I mean, really. No more of these, though if you start animating. Good Luck!

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Funny

I like this. as a fellow VA, I'm a fan of Rina Chan's work.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

That's f**kin Hilarious

Oh, god I love this....funny as hell. Dude, I wanna participate in the next one! (voice)

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Classic

I've always loved this. Very Funny. Excellent.

Dark Chaos PT2 Trailer Dark Chaos PT2 Trailer

Awesome.

I can't wait to see the end result. Keep it up.